Clients of any race, identity, sexuality, gender, or physical attributes are welcome and respected.
APPOINTMENTS AND PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- How to get rid of pimples on chin overnight
- How to remove spots from face in two days naturally
- How to treat hormonal acne naturally
- How to get rid of acne overnight guaranteed
- How to get rid of spots overnight with home remedies
- How to stop stress acne
- How to cover acne scars with makeup
- How to hide spots without makeup
- How do you stop acne breakouts
- Where spots are and what they mean
- Why is sudocrem good for acne
- How long does lymecycline take to clear acne
- How to reduce redness of pimples in a hour
- treat acne prone skin
- purify clogged pores
- eliminate acne bacteria
- calm inflamed skin
- accelerate the healing of scars and unwanted blemishes
Whether you are:
- New to acne facials/treatments
- YOU ARE NOT CLEAR YET
- Tried everything w/no results
- You don't know what to do
ALL NEW CLIENT APPOINTMENTS START WITH A CONSULTATION & it includes:
- Skin analysis & deep dive into YOUR skin.
- Nutrition & lifestyle assessment.
- Home care instructions tailored to your specific skin concern/s.
- This appointment is approximately 1½ hours please plan accordingly.
- Home care products are REQUIRED to receive acne facials and/or treatments with us.
Investment Starting at $100 acne home care products range from $180-300 depending on what your skin needs.
Treatments range in price $100-450 and depends on what your skin needs. This will be discussed at your consultation appointment.
This service is result-orientated and goes way beyond a traditional facial or microdermabrasion. It exfoliates away pore-clogging skin and debris. Gentle-yet-potent extractions lift away build-up inside the pores. A skin-clearing serum is infused to instantly see a visible reduction in pore size. A skin-hydrating or brightening serum is infused to instantly see a visible glow. Plumpness, volume, hydration, tone, and texture is optimized.
Choose this service if:
- This is for existing clients only
- You're clear but need maintenance facial
- You want to take your facials to the next level
- skin analysis
- nutrition & lifestyle assessment
- customized facial with products to address your individual needs
- deep cleansing
- Diamond Glow (Formally Known As Dermal Infusion) or HydrafExfoliator Facial professional exfoliation and infusion technology
- LED (celluma)
- home care instructions tailored to your specific skin concern/s.
- This appointment is approximately 2 hours please plan accordingly.
Investment Starting at $230
- For New Clients a virtual in depth consult to determine your skin care goals and to pick an appropriate treatment such as a facial / peel / microdermabrasion / virtual program / or etc.
- For existing clients that need a check-in. Or if you have moved away or traveling for extended amount of time this is a good service to help maintain your results.
- Not sure? Book a free discovery call!
Virtual Appointment takes place on a desktop or laptop using chrome or firefox. Or you can download the janeapp online appointments app in the app store for your phone.
These Services Are NOT For New Clients!
Vivant Pro Peel
Consists of a Series of 6 treatments and home care products that are included in price. Vivant Pro Peel is NOT for clients that have never had a facial or been on home care.
Consists of intimate area lightening.
2B Bio Peel
Is a 100 % organic peel with little to no “down time” usually associated with chemical peels. This peel is unique, it is non-acid 100% organic peel. It contains skin lighting agents and has a micro-needling effect. The skin becomes smoother, brighter, and stimulates the collagen production. It improves skin texture, lines and wrinkles and even skin tone. It is an excellent treatment for hyper pigmentation.
This peel can be performed on any skin type including sensitive skins that usually do not tolerate classic chemical peelings.
The results are plumping, filling, smoothing, lightening and generally complexion- enhancing.
It can be used as a “one –time ” beauty treatment or as a series with 6 treatments (done weekly) up to twice a year.